Thursday, March 19, 2015

Why You Should Marry A Polish Lad

Dear sweethearts,

Today is the birthday of my wonderful better half :) The man that manages to make me swoon and sweep me off my feet on a daily basis. The man that has half of my heart replaced with his and matching his own. The man I can grown old to and still feel young. The man that makes me feel at home. The man next to which I am writing my love story - our love story.
So as a celebration for his awesomeness I thought I might share with you some reasons why one would marry a Polish guy. Stick around and listen:
  • Poland is rich in art, history, architecture and natural beauty => somehow that was a pretty good environment to develop the guys into the perfect old-age gentleman. They still act like proper men, opening up the doors for the ladies and bringing them flowers. While walking through the Polish cities you will be able to see a lot of men - no matter the age and time of day - with flowers for their loved ones! 
  • Polish men love to talk and always have a good discussion starter - Polish men are avid conversationalists and enjoy discussing history, politics, religion and economy. As compared to their American counterparts, Polish guys are less fanatical about sports and outdoor activities. That excludes winter sports (like sky jumping) & handball.
  • Polish men are very traditional at heart - could be also due to the Catholic church influence? - Here men and women have clearly-defined roles and expectations in society. Men on the whole like women who are feminine in their appearance and behavior. The Polish women are well groomed and take particular great care of themselves. The Polish men will always be head of family and should be consulted in all family affairs.
  • Polish men are proud/nationalistic and they love it - as the motto of the hussars said it "The Love To My Country Is My Law" and this runs through them, no matter the age or location/city. My husband has a tattoo with that ;) They are interested in their homelands history and will tell you all about it if you let them. They get over enthusiasted and their faces glow when they remember the good old days when hussars were the most awesome cavalry ever!
  • Polish men can be very awesome cooks! I can tell you that my whole husbands family has great cooks! They can do magic in the kitchen and the results are just finger licking! You should taste my husbands leczo or zurek or spaghetti... just heavenly!
So if you have a chance, go get yourself a gentleman who seems very much take out of one of Jane Austens books. A men who cares about you and sticks to your heart like glue. This one goes for you Marek, for being the perfect awesome Polish gentleman :* Kocham cie, bardzo!

Yours truly,
The Twisted Red LadyBug (in love with the perfect Polish gentleman)

No comments:

Post a Comment