Wednesday, March 18, 2015

A Typical American Restaurant In The Heart Of Krakow Jeffs

My dearest friends,

I know lately I have been out of tune and I shared here more than the usual amount out movie reviews upon some of my favourite period movies and animations. This is not an excuse post to tell you I am sorry... life has taken over us and priorities change. In the last month we have been very much involved with a combination of holidays like Christmas and New Year VS. The moving out of the old flat and creating our new home in our new apartment. I was involved into selecting the furniture,  the color of the paint and the panels, buying new things for the kitchen and bathroom and the house in general. We first slept in the new home only almost 3 weeks ago and we finished painting the hallway 2 days ago... We still find items we need to buy for the house but the progress was marvellous due to Mareks brothers - a special thank you goes to Michal and Rafal :*
But I knew I wanted to share with you a place in Kraków for a long while but I did not get a chance to sit in front of the computer and write about it. A huge thank you goes as well to my awesome husband for giving me Samsung S4 as a present - for a freak social media fan like me, its purrrrrrrrfect! So I can read and write blog posts wherever I am and whenever I wish. So here I am!
My favourite dish has an amazing cheese dip! <3
Today I will tell you about Jeffs Neighborhood Grill & Bar - or as the locals know it: Jeffs. With a rank of 417 out of 894 restaurants in Kraków on TripAdvisor, it gathered 59 written reviews on the same site, with a grade of 3.5 out of 5 stars. The restaurant is open from 10 am to the last customer, all days of the week ;) it is located on ul. Podgorska 34. That means Galeria Kazimierz at the last floor, in the food court,  right in front of the Cinema City.  Its always lovely to do a combination of a good movie + dinner at Jeffs.  That is what we did the last 2 times we went for a movie to Cinema City - for The Mockingjay and The Hobbit/The Battle of the Five Armies. We recommend that as it is a perfect evening plan :)
The offer is quite extensive from breakfast to brunch to lunch to dinner or just small treats. The beautiful side is that everything is cooked in  typical American way with special ingredients exported from "The Land Of All Dreams Come True". As I lived there for 4 months and Marek for 5 years,  as soon as we got there and tasted the food we were instant fans of Jeffs. The waitresses are always nice and smiling and each time we went there we had a short visit from the manager of the room, asking if everyone is alright and to our taste. Very good customer service ;) The portions are huge, typical North American. My typical drink is always lemonade ( 7 zloty for 0.33 l) and I like to order the Jeffs Buffalo Wings (12 pieces - you can see them in the picture above - for 21.90 zloty - they can do them spicy or regular).
You can always contact them on Facebook or call them and setup a reservation for a table. It opened in 2001 and running ever since :) The cuisine is signalled as: American (New), American (Traditional), Back to My Photos, Breakfast, Brunch, Burgers, Hot Dogs, Seafood and Steakhouses. You can pay cash or by card (Visa and even American Express). You can see their full menu on their Website and see in advance what you can order ;) We recommend it with all our heart and we believe that if ever you are in Krakow your should give it a go ;) 

Yours truly,
The LadyBug that loves American chicken wings and lemonade :)

No comments:

Post a Comment